** WARNING: It’s nearly impossible to eat just one of these **
This is one of my all-time favorite dessert recipes. A real crowd pleaser at potlucks and parties. Enjoy!
- 2/3 cup Raw Cashews
- 1/3 cup Oats
- 3 Tbsp Raw Honey
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Chips (I like this brand because it’s gluten-free, soy-free, and dairy-free, but you can also try 85% cacao chocolate chips, raw cacao nibs or carob chips)
- Blend Oats and Cashews in food processer or high speed blender (my super duper Vitamix blender turned this combo into “flour” in seconds!)
- Add the Raw Honey & Vanilla Extract and blend until the mixture balls up
- Place “dough” in a medium bowl, add the chocolate chips and stir by hand
- Roll into balls and refrigerate for at least a couple hours.
The unrefrigerated dough is incredible on its own, but I found that it tasted the best after about 2 days in the fridge.
Recipe is adapted from Averie’s Raw Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls Recipe from her site, Loves Veggies and Yoga