A couple of weeks ago, I hosted a dinner party for 6 of my friends.
I love having people over (though I don’t do it nearly as enough as I’d like to) and had a blast cooking for everyone. Admittedly, I got a bit carried away because there were so many recipes I wanted to make!
In today’s post, I want to tell you about the 8 gluten-free recipes that I made. Some were new ones I wanted to try out and others were old favorites. I would definitely make them again!
I encourage you to give these a try…they’re simple and delicious!
- 1 Pitcher Cucumber Water (slice 1/2 cucumber with a knife or mandoline slicer, put in large pitcher, fill with water and chill in the fridge a few hours before serving)
- 1 Bottle Red Wine (The Dearly Beloved I Thee Red by Truett-Hurst Vineyards & Winery)
- 6-Pack of Gluten-Free Beer (Omission Beer IPA)
- Wild Salmon Salad on Brown Rice Snaps (Andrea Beaman)
- Jicama Fries with Guacamole (Embrace True Health) – I used store-bought guacamole for the party
- Raw Kale Salad with Sweet Cider Vinaigrette (Embrace True Health)
- Gluten-Free Cheesy Veggie “Pasta” Bake (Fit Sugar)
- Spaghetti Squash Casserole (Fit Paleo Mom)
- Cauliflower Carrot Herb Mash (Multiply Delicious)
- Coconut Almond Butter Bites (Embrace True Health)
- Chocolate Chunk Cookies (Pamela’s Gluten-Free Foods) – Totally not healthy but I was feeling naughty because they’re so dang good! 😉
What are YOUR favorite dishes to prepare for dinner parties? Share in the Comments section below!