HI! I'M EMILY CHAN-NORRIS.
(No relation to Jackie or Chuck.)
But what I lack in martial arts experience, I make up for with my love of helping women get healthier, feel happier, and stop feeling so crappy about themselves.
Got questions, feedback, or want to say hi? I'd love to hear from you!
Want to be the first to know when a new recipe or article comes out? Click here to get email updates!
ABOUT EMBRACE TRUE HEALTH
In 2010, I graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition to become a Health Coach, and started EmbraceTrueHealth.com as a way to document and share what I've learned and experienced throughout my health journey.
Here you'll find super simple, real food recipes that are tasty and bloat-free (the majority are gluten-free, dairy-free, and don't contain added sugars).
I'll also share with you some of my favorite products, health tips, and other resources to support you in your own journey toward improving your health and feeling your best.
- Originally from: The suburbs of New York City
- Currently lives in: San Diego, CA
- Health issues that got me interested in health & wellness: Depression, anxiety, severe mood swings, bloating, binge eating, addiction to sugar/bread/cheese, acid reflux, eczema, acne
- Favorite snack of the moment: Carrots + almond butter, hard-boiled eggs with sliced avocado
- Favorite ways to de-stress: Speed-walking along the beach and bay, getting a massage, going to hot yoga, drinking tea
- Favorite weekend uniform: Shorts, racerback tank, hat, and flip flops
- Obsessed with: Podcasts and personal development audiobooks
- Morning person or night person? Former long-time night owl turned early riser
- Introverted or extroverted: Totally introverted
- Blog post I enjoyed writing the most: 30 Things I Learned in 30 Years