This recipe was the solution to an "I-have-a potluck-to-go-to-but-don't-have-enough-time-to-go-to-the-store-first" dilemma. It took less than 5 minutes and was a huge hit. Enjoy!
"Better than JELL-O" Chocolate Pudding
Yields 2 servings
- 2 ripe bananas (cut into smaller pieces for easier blending)
- 1 avocado (cut into smaller pieces for easier blending)
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup (adjust more/less to your level of sweetness)
- Cinnamon (start with 1/8 tsp and add more to taste)
- Put all ingredients into a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Sprinkle a touch of cinnamon on top
- Chill in the freezer for at least 45 minutes before serving
If you're feeling fancy, add some raspberries on top as a garnish.