This simple and quick recipe is perfect to whip up if you're craving something comforting after dinner or if you just want something to warm you up on those cool winter days. The flavor reminds me of the holidays and makes me want to cozy up next to a fireplace in my PJs. Ahhh...
Dairy-Free Pumpkin Pie Spiced Latte
Yields: 1 serving
- 1 cup Coconut Milk or Almond Milk (unsweetened, plain)
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Stevia (to taste)
- Pour coconut (or almond) milk into a small saucepan
- Heat on the stove until it's warm
- Stir in pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract
- Pour into a mug
- Sweeten with stevia if desired (3-5 drops is plenty)
- Sprinkle with nutmeg on top
- Sip and enjoy!
For you coffee drinkers out there, feel free to add some espresso