Instead of potatoes, this recipe calls for cauliflower. I can't get over how closely this recipe resembles the real deal! It's the perfect side dish to impress the guests at your next Thanksgiving meal.
- 1 large (or 2 small) heads of Organic Cauliflower (chopped)
- 1/8-1/4 cup organic ghee, grass-fed butter or unsweetened plain almond milk
- Sea Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper (to taste)
- Steam cauliflower for 4-6 minutes or until tender
- Place cauliflower and remaining ingredients in a food processor or high-speed blender and blend until smooth
- Sprinkle more black pepper on top
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Variation: To make Garlic Mashed "Potatoes", steam 2 cloves of garlic with the cauliflower. Follow rest of the directions as listed.
Don't have a food processor? Check out this one...it works great: