This Berry Mango Sorbet is a refreshing hit for both kids and adults alike. Skip the ice cream and try this super easy, delicious, cooling, summer treat instead.
Berry Mango Sorbet
Yields: 2 servings
- 1/2 cup Frozen Berries (try raspberries, blueberries or a combination!)
- 1/2 cup Frozen Mango Chunks
- 1/4 Coconut Milk (unsweetened)
- Shredded Unsweetened Coconut Milk (optional)
- Combine berries, mango and coconut milk in a food processor.
- Blend until smooth. Add more coconut milk if needed to facilitate blending.
- Top with shredded coconut
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Experiment with different toppings. Other options include cinnamon, cacao nibs, hemp seeds, or fresh berries.
- Feel free to use unsweetened almond milk instead of coconut milk