This dish is one of my favorite recipes and it's a great alternative to grains. It looks like rice or couscous, but it’s actually made out of cauliflower
Yields: Approximately 3-5 servings
- 1 medium head cauliflower (coarsely chopped)
- 1 medium onion (diced)
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- Sea salt and ground black pepper (to taste)
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat
- Sauté onion until soft and slightly brown (about 10 minutes)
- Place chopped cauliflower in a food processor fitted with the S blade and pulse until it’s the size of rice.
- Add cauliflower to the skillet, cover, and cook for 3-5 minutes. Stir frequently.
- Serve and enjoy!