With only two main ingredients and just minutes of prep time, this basic roasted cauliflower recipe will become your new favorite side dish for those nights when you just don't know what to cook.
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 1-2 tbsp coconut oil or olive oil
- Sea salt and ground black pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 450F
- Place cauliflower and oil into a resealable bag or container. Shake until the cauliflower is evenly covered in oil.
- Spread cauliflower onto a baking sheet or roasting pan in a single layer
- Sprinkle with sea salt and ground black pepper
- Place baking sheet or pan in the oven and roast for 15 minutes. Turn each piece over and roast for another 10-15 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender and golden brown.
- Serve immediately