My latest and greatest obsession. Every time I eat these, I feel satisfied and full without feeling heavy. That's a tough balance to achieve, but these beauties do the trick!
Anything you want! My favorites are listed below...
- Cucumbers (sliced lengthwise)
- Red peppers
- Zucchini (shredded)
- Sprouts (broccoli sprouts are my favorite, known for their powerful anti-cancer properties)
- Avocado or Guacamole
- Bragg's Liquid Aminos (or Tamari)
- Wash and dry your collard greens
- Cut the leaves off the stem. Discard the stem.
- Place ingredients on one end of the leaf
- Roll tightly
- Use a wet ingredient (I like hummus or guacamole) to seal the leaf so it doesn't fall apart
- Serve and enjoy!