Desserts don't get any easier than this!
This one has only two ingredients and doesn't require any fancy equipment. All you need is a spoon to scoop out the nut butter and a knife to cut open the dates if you don't want to use your fingers. The sweet flavor and chewy consistency of the dates complements the creamy, rich nut butter. Delicious!
- Medjool Dates (buy ones that still have the pits and remove them yourself)
- Sunflower Seed Butter (or nut butter of your choice, like homemade almond butter)
- Sea salt (optional)
- Slice dates in half and remove the pits
- Fill each date with nut butter (approximately 1/4-1/2 tsp of nut butter per date)
- Optional: Sprinkle a TINY bit of sea salt on top
- Serve immediately