This is possibly one of the easiest, tastiest, quickest recipes I've ever made. I prefer to eat this at dinner instead of at breakfast, either 1 pancake as a side or 2 pancakes for a full meal. The zucchini taste isn't too strong, so you can serve this to non-zucchini lovers and they'll never know what the secret ingredient is. This recipe is also chock full of turmeric, which has a wide range of health benefits. I love adding turmeric to everything because it's known for its powerful healing and anti-inflammatory properties.
Servings: 2 small pancakes
- 1 Medium Zucchini
- 1/3 cup Quinoa Flour
- 1/4-1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2-1 tsp Cumin
- 1/2-1 tsp Turmeric
- 1/2-1 tsp Curry powder
- 1/2-1 tsp Chili powder
- Wash and peel zucchini, chop into smaller pieces, put into food processor and blend
- Add remaining ingredients to food processor and blend
- Spice measurements are up to you...start with 1/2 tsp and add more to taste. I like mine with a lot of spice so measurements were closer to 1 tsp.
- Heat a small pan over medium heat
- Add butter or oil to the pan to prevent batter from sticking (I used raw butter)
- Pour half the batter into the pan and cook for about 2-4 minutes then flip. Repeat on other side.
- Remove the first pancake then repeat previous step for the second pancake.
- Serve hot