Your ticket to a sweet, hearty, satisfying breakfast that will easily hold you over til lunch time has arrived. It tastes like homemade blueberry pie...mmm mmm MMM!
Blueberry Pie Oatmeal
Yields: 1 serving
- 1/2 cup Old Fashioned Rolled Oats (NOT instant) - Bonus: Get gluten-free oats!
- 1 tbsp Chia seeds
- 1 tbsp Hemp seeds
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- Stevia (for added sweetness if desired)
- Sea Salt (to taste)
- Cook the oats on the stovetop per package directions (1/2 cup oats to 1 cup water)
- Stir in the blueberries toward the end
- Transfer oats and blueberries into a small bowl
- Add chia seeds, hemp seeds, coconut oil, stevia and sea salt
- Mix with a spoon until well combined
- Serve immediately and enjoy!