This recipe takes less than 5 minutes to prepare. Not only is it suitable for those of us chocolate-lovers who are strapped for time, but it doesn't require any fancy equipment (e.g. food processor, blender) or even an oven.
Guilt-Free Chocolate Fudge
- 1 cup Raw Almond Butter
- 2 TBSP Raw Cacao Powder
- 1/4 cup Raw Honey
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp water
- Combine all ingredients in a big mixing bowl and mix with a spoon
- Spoon mixture into a 9x9 casserole or baking pan and smooth out the top with the back of your spoon
- Put in freezer for 24 hours
- Cut into bite-size squares or shapes (e.g. hearts for Valentine's Day)
- Place cut out pieces onto a different plate and place back into the freezer
- Fudge tastes best after about 48 hours in the freezer
- Enjoy in moderation :-) Remember, eating just a small piece mindfully can be incredibly satisfying!