Yields: 3 small pancakes or 1 mega pancake
- 1/4 cup banana, mashed (approximately 1 medium banana)
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 2 shakes cinnamon
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (for cooking)
- In a small bowl, mix together the banana and egg using a fork (or a food processor- great if you're making several batches or using bananas that aren't as soft)
- Add the coconut flour, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Mix until well combined.
- Let sit for 1-2 minutes to allow mixture to thicken.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan on high heat.
- Turn stove to low and drop batter into 3 pancakes.
- Cook on low heat for 2-3 minutes, flip, and cook again for another 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate...stack 'em if you like!
- Garnish with banana slices (optional)
- Serve immediately
- Coconut oil
- Grass-Fed Butter
- "Chocolate Syrup" (1 tbsp melted coconut oil + 2 tsp cacao or cocoa powder + 5 drops liquid stevia)
- Honey or Maple Syrup
- Jelly/Jam (Try this homemade raspberry jam!)