Most jams and jellies that you find in the grocery store are JAM-packed with high fructose corn syrup and added sugar, neither of which will do your waistline any favors.
My raspberry jam recipe only has 2 ingredients and tastes just like the kind you buy in the grocery store, if not better. Plus, there's no added sugar. Try this on pancakes or waffles, PB&J sandwiches, or as a topping for ice cream.
Yields 1/2 cup
- 1 cup Organic Raspberries
- 2-3 Medjool Dates (pitted and chopped)
- Combine raspberries and dates in food processor
- Process until relatively smooth
- Serve immediately or refrigerate in a sealed container to enjoy later