Dairy-Free Almond Butter "Ice Cream"
Yields: 1 cup (Serves 1-2 people)
- 1 Banana (frozen*)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp Almond Butter
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Stevia (a dash of powdered or 2-3 drops of liquid)
- Place all ingredients in a food processor
- Blend until smooth (you might need to stop a few times to scrape down the edges)
- Serve immediately or place in freezer if you’d like it to be harder
* Peel ripe banana and cut into fourths. Place in a resealable bag and put into the freezer. Freeze for at least 48 hours before using in this recipe. Click Here to read more about how to freeze bananas.