Satisfy your sweet craving with this vegetable-based dish. Sweet deliciousness minus any added sugar. Can't beat that!
Sweet Sweet Potato Pancakes
Yields: 3 medium pancakes
- 1 cup Sweet Potatoes, peeled and shredded (by hand or the shredding blade on the food processor works great)
- 1 Egg
- 3 tbsp Almond Meal
- 1/4-1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1-2 tbsp Coconut Oil (enough to cover entire pan when melted)
- Combine shredded sweet potato, egg, almond meal, and cinnamon in a medium bowl
- Heat coconut oil in a pan until it melts
- Scoop sweet potato mixture into pan (makes about 3 pancakes)
- Cook on medium heat until mixture firms, then flip and cook fully
- Serve immediately and enjoy!