"I scream, you scream, we all scream for Emily's Real Food, All Natural, Easy-to-Make, Mother-Nature-Approved, Yummy Ice Cream!"
What's more refreshing on a hot, summer day than ICE CREAM?
Skip the mucus-forming dairy ice cream and the non-fat artificial-sugar-laden frozen yogurtand check out my all natural, nutrient-rich version. Tastes just as good (trust me), but without all the junk. You might even (gasp!) feel really good and ENERGIZED afterward!
Make this treat for them and they'll NEVER know it's good for their health. (It'll be our little secret.) If you want to get fancy, insert mixture into popsicle molds and freeze until solid.
Strawberry Banana "Ice Cream"
Yields: 1 cup (Serves 1-2 people)
- 1 cup organic Strawberries (frozen)
- 1/2 Banana (frozen)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened Almond Milk
- Stevia (a dash of powdered or 2-3 drops of liquid)
- Place all ingredients in a food processor
- Blend until smooth (you might need to stop a few times to scrape down the edges)
- Serve immediately or place in freezer if you'd like it to be harder
Note: If you're using fresh fruit instead of frozen fruit, follow the directions above but freeze for longer (at least 4 hours, maybe even more). Click Here to learn more about how to freeze bananas.