I'm a huge fan of single-serving desserts. So in today's post, I'm going to share my 4-bite, 4-ingredient dessert that is super easy to make.
It's a very small portion size but it's just enough to the edge off without you feeling bloated or experiencing a sugar hangover the next morning.
(Plus it's 100% cleanse-friendly so if you're going to join me and the amazing Cleansington Community for the next cleanse, you will still be able to enjoy this sweet treat!)
Almond Cinnamon Crunch (for One)
Yields: 1 serving
- 2 tbsp sliced almonds (I used the unsalted, dry toasted, sliced almonds from Trader Joe's)
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil (melted)
- 5 drops stevia (I like NuNaturals- it doesn't have much of an aftertaste)
- A dusting of cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl or ramekin.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Replace stevia with other sweetener of choice; e.g. a tiny bit of honey, maple syrup, or organic coconut sugar (Note: Use stevia for the "cleanse-friendly" version)
- Replace sliced almonds with macadamia nuts or cashews (chop them into smaller pieces first)