Taste tester approved and you can't even tell they're gluten-free. These cookies were a big hit. Enjoy!
Yields: 24-26 cookies
- 3 cups of gluten-free flour (I like Bob's Red Mill All Purpose Flour)
- 3/4 tsp Xanthan Gum (If not using gluten-free flour, exclude xanthan gum from the recipe)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 cup + 1 tbsp safflower oil
- 1 cup organic maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips (I like these Enjoy Life dairy-free, soy-free, vegan mini chocolate chips but any kind you want will taste good)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the dry ingredients and in a separate bowl, mix the together the wet ingredients
- Combine wet and dry ingredients into one bowl
- Fold chocolate chips into the mixture
- Grease a cookie sheet
- Use a round tablespoon to scoop mixture onto the cookie sheet and press down slightly
- Bake for 7 minutes, then rotate the cookie sheet and bake for another 7 minutes.
- Cool before serving