Dairy-Free Banana "Ice Cream"
- 1 frozen banana* (per person)
*Note: Before you freeze the bananas, peel them and cut into fourths. Freeze for at least a day (more days is better) before using in this recipe. Learn how to freeze your bananas here.
- Place frozen banana in food processor and blend until smooth. Texture should resemble that of ice cream.
- Serve and enjoy!
The “ice cream” tastes fabulous on its own, but below are some suggestions if you want to jazz it up a bit.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top for extra flavor
- Experiment with different fruit toppings (berries work great)
- Top with crushed pecans or walnuts
- Mix together raw cacao or cocoa powder + coconut oil + stevia to make a chocolate syrup you can pour on top.