Most Popular Recipes
Here you'll find lots of easy and tasty recipes to fit your mood, taste, and dietary preferences. Most of the recipes on the site are super duper "clean" and none of them contain white sugar or artificial sweeteners.
Below are my most popular recipes- they're easy to make and don't contain a ton of ingredients. Give them a try!
All of the recipes below are gluten-free and dairy-free.
- Protein-Packed Quinoa Bowl - Hearty, warm, delicious, nutritious
- Energizing Green Smoothie - Refreshing instant energy in a glass
- Blueberry Pie Oatmeal - Tastes like dessert for breakfast (will hold you over for hours)
- Gluten-Free Blueberry Protein Pancake for One - A healthier take on pancakes
LUNCH & DINNER
- My Favorite Way to Cook Chicken - You'll be shocked at how easy and delicious this is!
- Design Your Own Pizza - A healthier alternative to restaurant pizza, great to make if you have kiddies
- Healthier Grilled PB & J - Comfort food for the occasional desire to be naughty :)
- Mom's Curry Carrot Cauliflower Soup - Warm and comforting. Perfect for the fall.
- Butternut Squash Soup - A huge hit at family gatherings, especially Thanksgiving
- Carrot Ginger Soup - The easiest soup you'll ever make!
- Coconut Almond Butter Bites - No oven necessary. No sugar added. A huge hit!
- Mint Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough - Only 5 ingredients and sinfully good
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Bliss Bites - A must-try if you're a fan of peanut butter and chocolate
- Chilled Chocolate Raspberry Pudding - Smooth, cold, and creamy. Gets an A+ for nutrition!
- Cha-Cha-Cha-Chia Pudding - So healthy you could (and should!) have it for breakfast
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls - Make these for your next potluck or party. TRUST ME.
SIDES & SAUCES
- Cheese-less Pesto - Love pesto but can't tolerate dairy? This recipe is for you!
- Christine's Lemon Quinoa - Make a big batch of this tasty dish and enjoy all week
- Mango Avocado Salsa - Refreshing and perfect for the summer
- Lime Ginger Summer Slaw - A tasty and beautiful dish to bring to potlucks
- Sauteed Kale with Caramelized Onions - Sweet with a hint of spice. Perfect for kale newbies.
- Homemade Almond Milk - Surprisingly simple and tastes way better than store-bought almond milk
- Refreshing Lime Soda - Refreshing, detoxifying, and a healthier alternative to soda
- Healing Lemon Ginger Tea - Drink this at the first sign of a cold
PLUS A FEW HOW-TO'S
- How to Freeze Bananas to Use in Smoothies (Plus Recipes!) - Frozen bananas are a must-have for making smoothies and non-dairy ice creams. Read this post to learn how to do freeze them the correct way.
- How to Choose Healthy Chocolate - Enjoy chocolate without feeling guilty or expanding your waistline. Read this post to learn how to choose the healthiest kind.